Thursday, December 11, 2014

Janie

In this blog I am going to write about Janie's decision to marry Jody.  Many other readers may disagree with me and that's okay, they can be wrong.  In my opinion I think that it was a great idea to marry Jody.  Before the haters get on me about this I would like to explain myself.  In life you make mistakes and you learn from them.  This was a mistake obviously but it was a great mistake, given that it gave Janie a sense of what a real man is, and who she should look for in a husband.  If i was her I would be praising god for giving me this wonderful opportunity.  Janie now can reflect on her life later on with her great new husband that she carefully picked about how terrible Jody was, yet what Jody taught her in the end.  Jody indirectly taught her to find someone who would let Janie speak her mind, and be free while still have a loving husband.  Their marriage also told Janie to find a man who was fit and whose body doesn't sag.  In the end I think that Janie did the right thing finding Jody, as he gave her a pretty good life lesson.  I've run across a lot of interesting things in my life and some of the worst things that have happened I never take for granted.  I believe they are what made me who I am which is important in finding yourself.  This is exactly how Janie should be feeling.  If she isn't then I don't know what she's on.

No comments:

Post a Comment